At this time we are offering 3 different options for our meetup on Sundays at 10am. As things continue to change, we will continue seeking updated information, including your input, and will consider all the related factors so we can make wise decisions as we phase into the future.
1. Inside the Leesburg Junction
The Junction will be cleaned and disinfected each week before meetup.
Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the Leesburg Junction.
Doors will be propped open.
Masks will be required by everyone (ages 6 and older) in the building except when seated or singing at your table and for the few that are on stage to speak or lead worship.
Extra masks will be available for those that don’t have one.
Only one family (quarantined group) per table. Children will stay with their parents at the table.
Tables will be at least 10 feet apart.
Coffee/tea is available to order from those with masks/gloves who will make/serve it to you.
Some windows and exterior doors will be open for air to flow.
As of Oct. 4 we will be offering our BigKIDS class (K-5th grade). The following are our Covide guidelines/process for our HeadwayKIDS…
– At check-in, children will have their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer. Teachers/Volunteers will also follow this guideline.
– At check-in, parents will complete a brief online Covid Screening form that for their child(ren).
– K-5th grade will attend worship in the main room with their parents and then be dismissed to their class after worship.
– All children (K-5th) and teachers/volunteers will wear masks in the classroom except when seated socially distant.
*Stay tuned for when we will be phasing back into our Lil’KIDS (3-5 yrs old) and WeeKIDS (2 & Under) classes.
2. Outdoor seating at the Leesburg Junction.
Outdoor seating will be available 6 feet apart.
Masks are not required.
A screen and speaker will be outside to view and hear meetup inside.
4. Online at Youtube – Tune into our Youtube Channel at 10am to join us live.
As we have many people with many different perspectives regarding COVID, phasing plans, what we should and shouldn’t be doing, let’s be sure to seek unity and love one another with our words, attitudes and actions during this time. If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.